A.T.O.M. Stored Procedures
When integrated with your current website, SBN's Account Transactions Online Manager (A.T.O.M.) allows access by employees or clients to update their account data. Reduce hold times and customer service bottlenecks using the Internet.
- IBS provides API documentation to allow custom web development or integration with your current website.
- Customers can change personal information, such as address, phone, or e-mail.
- Make online payments in real time.
- Changes to open and close schedules are effective immediately.
- A.T.O.M. procedures provide an up-to-the-minute view of all signal events.
- View billing history of payments and invoices.
- View open and close alarm logs or activity logs.
- Zoom in on any invoice to view details.
- Employees can view their daily schedule of appointments including customer information, such as phone number, address, and directions.
- Service technicians can put alarms in and out of test mode, view alarm logs, or indicate their location whether they are onsite, offsite, or en route to a location.