Customer Service/Data Entry covers SBN in broad strokes, providing answers to 80% of customers' most frequently asked questions. Your customers' information, such as contacts, action plans, alarm logs, and billing are only a keystroke away. This allows operator efficiency to be the focus of your service department.
- Statistical information tracked on customer calls provides vital information for reducing false alarms.
- With one click or a user-defined quick key, you have access to more in-depth information from the main Customer Service screen.
- The Service Queue contains information used to determine services that need to be scheduled or to conduct follow-ups to ensure prompt responses to customers.
- View reported problems, service visits, and installation information using the Service Log.
- View any customer billing history or alarm log history using the aging feature.
- Make instructions for arming and disarming the alarm system by accessing panel information.
- Place accounts or a group of zones in test mode or manually take them out of test mode.
- Enter service requests quickly through the Service Log.
- Track frequency and type of service for each customer and automatically create service requests for scheduled inspections, preventive maintenance programs, and failed inspections.
- Retrieve specific data that was previously entered, run reports on past information, and conduct follow-ups with the customer using the Communication Log.
- Use service requests to create work orders than can be recognized and used by the invoicing program to generate invoices.